This review is for EcoEars Natural Dog Ear Cleaner by Vet Organics. Have you ever had an itchy or painful ear that no amount of scratching or dangerous Q Tip use in your ear canal can alleviate? Well, then you understand how your dog or cat must feel when they have an ear infection! Help is at hand, and it is available for you the caring owner to use on your pet without having to visit the local (or not so local) veterinarian.
- 💗 #1 MULTI-SYMPTOM DOG EAR CLEANER - Treats Itch, smell, and gunk. Helps restore dogs' ears to healthy condition in 7-10 days. Unlike prescription dog ear infection medicine, EcoEars clears the ear problems fast and leaves the ears fresh and clean. Just fill the ear canal and gently massage base of your dog's ear.
- 💗 ALL NATURAL | MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR DOGS - Includes no pharmaceuticals, synthetic chemicals, hydrocortisone (steroids), solvents or antibiotics. Great for sensitive ears! Choose our high-quality cleaner to help with your dog ear infections. If you see signs of dirt, irritation, itching, bad odor or discharge, EcoEars can help.
- 💗 TOP-RATED PRODUCT - EcoEars washes away pathogens, grime and most other common invaders in dog's ears. Our natural dog ear cleaner also helps to eliminate wax buildup, inflammation and redness. If you include EcoEars in your weekly grooming routine, and after water activities, you will help keep your dog’s ears safe and healthy.
- 💗 QUICKLY STOPS THE SMELL, HEAD-SHAKING, ITCH & DISCHARGE - Restores your dog's ears to their natural healthy state. Helps break down wax, dirt, crust and biofilms that may have accumulated in your dogs ears and flushes away any remaining parasites.
- 💗 100% NO-HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! - This applies to all Vet Organics products for one full year from the date of purchase.
The cleaner comes in a handy dropper bottle containing 8 fluid ounces. It’s intended for multi-symptom dog ear treatment which are causing your dog’s ear(s) to itch, smell, and even ooze gunky discharge.
The product is made specifically for dogs, and uses no pharmaceuticals, synthetic chemicals, hydro-cortisone (steroids), solvents or antibiotics. Instead it contains pure, high-grade herbs and essential oils like Witch Hazel Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil, Ionic Silver Solution, Organic Mullein Leaf Extract, Rosemary Extract and Finger root Extract. These natural ingredients are used to make the EcoEars in clean, secure FDA registered facilities in the USA, so you can be confident in what you buy.
Dropping the cleaner into the dog’s ear canal and massaging for a minute can restore their ears to a healthy condition in 7 to 10 days, with many owners reporting improvement in as little as 2 to 3 days! For best results it is recommended to use twice a day for 10 to 15 days, and for severe problems it can be used for up to 8 weeks. However, you should be aware that Vet Organics don’t recommend it for use in puppies under 12 weeks old.
So, if you are looking for an ear cleaner that uses natural products to wash away pathogens and grime in your dog’s ears, as well as helping to eliminate wax buildup, inflammation and redness, then EcoEars could be perfect for you!
As a bonus, if you include EcoEars in your weekly grooming routine, and after water activities, you will help keep your dog’s ears safe and healthy, preventing unpleasant ear issues from happening.
To summarize, Vet Organics EcoEars is made from natural products, and should clear up irritation, bad odor and discharge in around 7 to 10 days, when applied twice a day. It comes in an 8 fluid ounce dropper bottle, and is also designed for preventative use in a weekly grooming routine. Finally, it comes with a 100% no-hassle money back guarantee for one year from purchase, so you have nothing to loose!
- Natural product
- Contains no pharmaceuticals, synthetic chemicals, steroids, solvents or antibiotics
- Works in 7 to 10 days typically
- Can be used as a preventative as well as a treatment
- Save on veterinarian bills
- 100% money back guarantee
- Requires use twice a day
- Can’t be used on dogs under 12 weeks old
- Only intended for use on dogs