This review is for ZYMOX Pet King Brand Otic Pet Ear Treatment. Have you ever had an itchy or painful ear that no amount of scratching or dangerous Q Tip use in your ear canal can alleviate? Well, then you understand how your dog or cat must feel when they have an ear infection! Help is at hand, and it is available for you the caring owner to use on your pet without having to visit the local (or not so local) veterinarian.
- #1 Best-Selling and Effective Solution: Formulated for cats and dogs to manage problematic ears. ZYMOX's patented formula is safe and gentle and is a natural alternative to traditional therapy
- Instantly starts working to clean pet's ears and rid of build up and debris to help reduce the possibility of irritation
- Easy, Daily, One-Step Process to clean problematic ears: No more digging in those painful ears. The natural enzymes found in ZYMOX maximize the cleaning power of this product, without traumatic pre-cleaning and application
- Easy to Use and Effective: Apply generously to uncleaned ear, filling the ear canal. Gently massage underneath ear canal so that solution can work its way down and instantly begin cleaning build up that has settled in your pet's ear canal. Apply just once a day for 7 days or continue use as needed
- Made in the USA: Proudly American made in a facility that practices "GMP- Good Manufacturing Practices. Our products are Animal Cruelty-Free and are never tested on animals.Do not clean ears before or during use
The Zymox Pet Ear Ointment contains natural enzymes that work over 7 days to kill bacteria, yeast and viruses that are causing external ear inflammation and redness. The ointment has to be dripped into the ear canal (just under the floppy part most us of call the ear) and gently massaged right underneath for a few moments. No extended fights with your pet are needed as you try to clean any nasty smelling pus, because the Zymox works at its very best if it is used on uncleaned ears!
It wont surprise you to hear that this Zymox ointment is Animal Cruelty-Free and is never tested on animals, so you can feel good about buying and using it on your favorite canine or feline friend.
It is available in 3 sizes; a 1.25 oz. bottle, a 4 oz. bottle (ideal for pets with infections in both ears or multi-pet households) and an 8 oz. ‘clinic’ size.
This product could save you $$$, as no expensive veterinarian exams or orders are needed to use this treatment.
You might be interested to know that Zymox also make a version of this ointment for long term prophylactic (preventative) use, called ZYMOX Pet King Brand Otic Pet Ear Treatment without Hydro-cortisone. As the saying goes ‘prevention is better than cure.’!
To summarize, ZYMOX Pet King Brand Otic Pet Ear Treatment contains powerful natural enzymes to rid dog and cats of ear infections caused by bacteria, yeast and viruses. These infections typically cause irritation, itching, redness, swelling and foul-smelling discharge; certainly not things we would like our favorite pets to suffer with. Seven daily applications dripped into the ear canal is usually enough to clear up the problem and make your pet happy again. It is available in 3 sizes, so you will always be able to have some to hand (although you should always check the expiration date). There is also a version intended for preventative use, which can safely be used again and again long term.
- Natural enzymes do the work
- Suitable for dogs, cats, and other animals
- Can clear ear infections in 7 days
- Available in 3 sizes
- Tried and tested by many satisfied owners
- Not tested on animals; cruelty-free
- Requires application to an irritated and sensitive part of your pet, who may not stay still!
- The ointment is intended to fill the ear canal, which may cause temporary hearing loss
- May cause temporary irritation while it is working