The Original Elevated Pet Bed by Coolaroo is available in three sizes, the largest of which will be great for pets up to 75 pounds (34 Kg). To give you an idea of which size you’ll need, I’d say Medium is for a dog no larger than a Spaniel. Large is for retrievers, Dalmatians, Siberian Huskies etc, up to the weight limit. The smallest size would even be good for any feline friends if there are any cat owners reading this! There’s at least one customer who even has their favourite pig sleeping on one!!!
- Fabric is made out of a heavy duty breathable high density polyethylene (HDPE) fabric that promotes and increases air flow on all sides of the bed, keeping your pet cool and comfortable
- Off-the-ground design helps to eliminate hot spots and fabric flexibility creates low-impact areas to relieve joint pressure points
- Featuring our durable HDPE fabric and powder-coated steel frame this pet bed is suitable for pets of all sizes, breeds and weights
- Portable lightweight design and weather resistant capabilities make it ideal for the home and travel and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to clean, simply wash with water or damp towel - use mild cleanser for deep cleaning
Do you know that feeling when you need a sleep and you just can’t get settled? You’re too hot, or in a cold draft, and you feel every lump and bump of the furniture! Well, your dog knows that feeling too! I’d like to share a great idea which is so comfortable that you might even want to curl up on it yourself!
It has a strong steel frame and mold resistant breathable high density polyethylene fabric, which is also flea and mite resistant in case any unwanted guests visit. Available in four designer colors, you’re sure to be able to find one that fits with your decor, even outdoors.
You’ll remember I mentioned heat and drafts? Well, the Coolaroo Pet Bed keeps your pet about 7 inches above the ground, away from both hot floors and cooler drafts. On hot days being up in the air should bring a pleasant breeze.
With up to 9 square feet of space, there’s plenty of room for your pet to get comfortable, and the smooth surface should help prevent pressure points that can cause sores and other irritation. If your pet has joint pain, then this flexible fabric bed can provide relief for that too.
It’s quick and easy to put together, with tools provided. It can be washed or hosed down when it needs a clean. The metal parts are powder-paint coated to minimize rust, although it’s probably a good idea to dry off the screws after washing.
You can buy replacement screws and fabric covers at a reasonable cost, so you should be able to keep the Coolaroo Bed in good condition for many years.
To summarize, the Coolaroo Pet Bed comes in three sizes and four colors, for breeds up to small husky size or 75 pounds (34 Kg). It is easily assembled to make a comfortable, wipe or hose-cleaned bed 7 inches off the ground, away from both hot floors and cold drafts. The mold-resistant breathable HDPE fabric and powder-paint coated steel frame should last for many years, and spare parts are available.
- Easy to Assemble
- Sizes and colors to suit most pets and environments
- Hard wearing
- Mold and flea resistant
- Easily washable
- Spare parts available
- Comfortable raised bed for your pet
- Uses some plastic parts which may break
- Screws may rust
- May be too high for elderly or arthritic pets